Tuesday, August 9, 2011

InSpire: lovin' Bloglovin'



Every morning I wake up with a jolt of inspiration, brought to me by Bloglovin'. For those of you who do not know or use Bloglovin' (BL) yet: I (and all others who follow their favorite blogs via BL) receive an e-mail every morning listing links to the most recent posts on all the blogs that I follow through Bloglovin'. All I have to do is click the links to flick through all the new posts that were put online the previous day. This way I remain up to date without wandering past all blog in my bookmark list. So it's efficient but it's also a fun way of extending your blogroll, because it real easy to discover new inspiring weblogs via BL.

Since a week or so, you can also easily follow our blog via BL: just hit the BL-button on the right and start putting together your very own perfect morning melange... (it works brilliantly for people who struggle with morning mood issues)

2 comments:

  1. oooh superleuk om een comment te krijgen van jutka en riska! :-D mijn broer had het gevonden op schuur te huur ofzo

    gevonden: http://schuurtehuur.wordpress.com/2009/02/10/traingen-meditatie-yoga-coaching-landelijke-schuur-te-huur/
    dit is em! :-D

    ReplyDelete