Thursday, September 13, 2012

inTERN meet susanne:

















































Hi everyone! I'm Susanne a nineteen year old girl. Today was my turn to choose an outfit and introduce myself on the blog. For the location of the photo shoot we chose for Haarlem central station, not only my hometown, but also home of the Jutka & Riska store I'll be doing my internship for the next six months. I study in Utrecht at Nimeto, which is pretty far away from home, but still worth the 3 hours of travelling every day! Being able to use my creativity is what I love, and I’m always busy with creating new things, or thinking about creating new things.
I'm a last year student, which means I will be ready in just one year! My big dream(I'd love to make true) is to own my own styling company, but first travel to the 'big apple' for the 2nd time, which is the city I have fallen in love with last year.
My internship so far has been much fun, I already did a lot and got the opportunity to do styling for the fashion shoot and help at the fashion show in Haarlem!

But…
What did I wear?

Scarf with stars €10,-
Real leather biker jacket €89,-
Trousers €39,-
Skull ring €9,99
Top by Femke Agema €49,-
Silver bracelet €17,99
Silver chain €15,-

No comments:

Post a Comment